How to Receive the GRCS

In this file, the different forms of the GRCS (short, long, adolescent, women, etc.) are catalogued. They are available for download after filling out a release form and sending it to me.

Researchers interested in receiving the Gender Role Conflict Scale can write or email me their requests to the following addresses:

E-Mail: james.o’

Regular Mail:

Dr. Jim O’Neil
University of Connecticut
Dept of Educational Psychology
249 Glenbrook Road, U-2064
Storrs, CT 06269-2064

Phone: 860-486-4281
Fax: 860-486-0180

The release form can be found at the beginning of each scale. Please fill it out and return to me at one of the above before the research is conducted.